Sunday 26 February 2012

First Post Excitement

Alright, first post on the blog, this is kind of exciting! I've been super busy with school work, so I haven't really gotten around to making a blog/website till now. But at least it's now officially started and I can hopefully keep up with it. I suppose it won't be too much different than posting a journal on deviantART, but it usually takes me a while to put up a journal even there. So now, I'm really going to have to push myself to keep up with this blogging business and have a little fun with it!

Eventually I'll get around to customizing the look of my blog, and then it will be awesome! I have some ideas in mind, so might as well start there. Originally, I was going to make my blog look kind of like a storybook, since I'm into fairy tales, myths and legends. I still might go with that idea (might have to change it around a bit while figuring out how to customize the blog), but either way, it should be really fun to customize it to my own preferences.

Anyways, here's a test upload of some personal work.

I made this over the Christmas break for my Dad as Christmas present.
It's a picture of my Dad's old 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 that he used to
have when he was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment