Thursday 12 July 2012

Don't Cross the Streams!

I've decided I would give live streaming a try, and it's really not that bad. It's actually really fun, being able to talk and draw with friends. This morning I did a stream while drawing a few designs for a subtle star wars themed wedding dress. I've been watching too many "Say Yes to The Dress" and "Randy to the Rescue" shows. But  I guess it can't be helped, since after a certain point, you really start to think about that kinda stuff. I never really watched these shows a few years ago, but now, I'd watch a marathon of them!

Anyways, here's the link to my Juicebox of Apple stream channel.On the page list to the left, there is also a link to the Livestream channel.

 :: STREAM CHANNEL ::

Enjoy~

Next stream will be tomorrow, and it's been suggested I draw a WoW character. A horde leader, I think is what they called it. Just gonna have to give it a shot. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment