Sunday 22 July 2012

New Ideas Come from Frustrations

We're still waiting to hear back from the DND about the internship we applied for (at least some of us are). There have been a bunch of delays, and I'm wondering if I'll hear back from them in time. I'm still working at my summer job, but I'm still going to have to give my two weeks notice. If I can't do that in time to move up to Fredericton and get all my stuff up there, then it's just going to be a 42 ton weight falling from the sky at a high velocity. It's not going to feel good when that crashes down.

It's a longer distance from home to Fredericton than it is to Truro. It's all just kind of silly to have to wait so long just to hear "yes" or "no." I just want to know what the delay is...what keeps causing all these delays?

Out of all this frustration though, I started doing a doodle a day, depicting myself waiting by my computer waiting for the email. Each picture throughout the week had a different pose. It was then suggested I put these on Tumblr, so I did. Now the idea is to do a doodle a day. They're fun and cute and they keep me sane while waiting for this email.

You can now find the doodles on my Tumblr page, Doodle A Day.

A link to the Tumblr page is also along the left hand side of the blog with all the other links and pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment