Wednesday 2 May 2012

It's off to work we go!

I finished a simple little model today; a little dragon egg with his feet and tail sticking out. He wasn't overly complex, but I think that's why I really like him. It's kinda cute. It's just the model that's done, but I plan on trying to rig him and seeing what I can make move. I was thinking about putting a constraint on him in order to make him squish, even though eggs shouldn't really. Overall, I think he'll be fun to play with.

There are other things I plan on working on as well, like modeling my computer and getting around to modeling my small little room as well. It would be fun to have the little dragon egg walking and jumping around on my bed. I was thinking about modeling a weapon of some sort too. Since I'm reading and watching Game of Thrones, I was thinking of modeling some sort of medieval weapon...maybe put an emitter (I think that's what it is) on it and make it ghostly or something. As you can see, I'm just really happy I'm out of my rut.

I'm also gonna try and do more illustrations, going over pictures from my sketchbook. I've been meaning to do that for quite a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment