Monday 30 April 2012

The Heron Watches

I have all my gaming out of my system now I think, so I've gone back to doing some 3D modeling and such. Tomorrow I'm actually sending off my commission of 10 bookmarks to my Aunt, who commissioned me for them. I'm also sending her the digital print off test, to see what she thinks of them being done digitally. I find it's definitely easier to just make and paint them in Corel Painter 12, and then just print them off. They look much nicer.

As for 3D, right now I'm trying to do some simple character modeling. One is a dragon egg with the tail and legs out through the shell and the other will be a sheep. I might make a visor in the egg shell, so he can see, but I haven't quite decided yet. Along with the sheep, I was thinking about making a simple wooden fence for him to successfully jump over or to fail jumping over. Maybe both. It could be fun, haha!

By the way, April's Monthly Challenge picture is up! Medusa Is Here!



These are the digitally painted images for the test bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment