Monday 12 March 2012

Mythobox

If you've noticed, there's a new page link added called "Mythobox". This is the name of my new blog that I've made specially for all my future webcomic stuff, like pictures, ideas and the short comics themselves.  I've already made up a little character page to show four of the most recent characters I'll be using. I'll be putting up any other character sheets for the comics on Mythobox, for all to see. I'm definitely looking forward to making more characters, and thinking up new ideas! It's gonna be fun, guys!

And just to throw it out there, I'll put the link down here too. Just in case the link decides to play hide and seek with you. Mythobox


Also, here are some of the most recent illustrations I've done for Illustration class that I've done.



No comments:

Post a Comment