Monday 16 April 2012

The End Is Near

Work for the school year is pretty much done, as I may have mentioned before, but it's just so much fun to say. Just gotta see how far I can get with my painting for life drawing. I've gotten all the base colors down which is good to see, so I just gotta add more layers...and layers....I'm gonna try my best though.

Aside from the life drawing painting, I'm gonna be working on my demo reel and the such. I look forward to doing some 3D modeling and the such for fun when I get home. Another thing I need to do is download a rigged model from 11 Second Club, so I can practice my animation and study the rigging. It all should be fun and wonderful.

I took quite a few pictures today of my life drawing gestures and larger drawings, so I'l definitely be putting those up I think. I'll just put stuff up as I go. I'm taking a fair chunk of it home anyways, so if I've missed any I can take a picture of it when I get home and update later.

By the way, here is the 3D production that our small group of Digital Animation (3D Specialization) Students created. Those who took part in making this production are: Mary Harvey, Andrea Wood (Me), Jesse Swift, Adam Davis and of course who could forget our lovely 3D Animation teacher...Crystal Marshall.



More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment